Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ready To Go

Today's the big day! We leave for Turkey by way of NYC and we're pretty excited. We've got all our luggage trimmed down into two carry-ons, a small backpack and a small shoulder bag. We even have room left over in each suitcase for quite a few souvenirs.

We've spent months learning to say things like "Türkeye'e Gideceğiz" and "WC nerede?" and I feel good about our ability to work it out. I'm hoping that our 9 months of Rosetta Stone will pay off once we're there. I'm surprised at how much I can follow what's going on in some Turkish programs we watch. Speaking it, on the other hand, is another thing.

That's all for now. This was just a test posting to see if I can link this properly.

1 comment:

  1. Are we there yet?!? Had to make sizable cuts in my mobile CVS for the trip, so don't mind the unruly nature of my hair in any photos.

    ReplyDelete